Hi guys welcome back to my Free Video Stuff, Hope you all are doing good. So today in this post ill tell you how to figured out the issues in kinemaster while exporting or saving edited video within kinemaster video editor itself.
ill tell you how to save or export edited video in kinemaster video editor with all proper example images, So all you have to do is just follow all the steps without fail then you’re done.
As we all know that kinemaster is one of the best video editing app for android and ios, and it offers all the basic to advance video editing tools that are needed to edit our videos to the next lavel.
But Some times some errors wer occur while exporting or saving the project to our local phone storage but now ill tell you how to fixit.
All you have to do is just follow all the below steps to resolve export issues in kinemaster Application. This settings allow you to save your final out put to any formate you want like
30 fps or 60 fps etc without any issues.
How can i resolve this?
- First open your kinemaster in your device, Then go to your home screen, then you will find your file that to export.
- Then select the video you want to export.
- Then you will get five options like play, share, duplicate And delete. From those you have to select “Share” button.
- Now you will get Final export screen with some resolution and frame rate options. Select any one from those, ill seggest 1080p or HD 720p only because other options will reduce your final output quality.
- then finally hit that export option in down left side.
Picture says thousand words then whole paragraph, right. If you don’t understand at any step just follow this below image.
I hope this will help you, Still you have any problem then comment us in the comment section. Ill try my best to replay you as soon as possible.